A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Favorite Posts added to the sidebar

Recent Posts By Label Gadget For Blogger | Spice Up Your Blog

This morning, it occurred to me that the standard off the shelf Blogger widgets did not allow me to decide for myself which posts I wanted to feature so I did a little research. I found step-by-step instructions and the code for creating a MY FAVORITE POSTS section on the sidebar. Now, I have greater editorial control over which posts I want to feature!

Check the sidebar and find MY FAVORITE POSTS beneath the Archive. The procedures provided by http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/ worked beautifully!


Any label can be a featured category. For example, labeled sections might include READING, MATH, DIFFERENTIATION, PROJECTS, etc. Since labels can be included in any post, using there is no limit to a bloggers ability to feature specific content. At least, so I think. I will explore this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.