A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Argh! Somebody Moved My Cheese

Since Google is preparing to pull the rug out from under people to roll out the new Blogger and herd people over to Google +, I updated to "Simple." In the process, I lost editorial control over my sidebar. Somebody moved my cheese! Argh!

I want to be able to feature blog posts. Is that too much to ask? Based on what I learned, there must be a way to customize the template to allow me to control my featured posts, so I will want to figure that out. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.