A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Updates to my website

Since I am a practical person, everything I do has a purpose. Even when I blog, usually my purpose is to solve a problem.

If you check out the sidebar, you might notice several revisions. The main revision has been to my virtual classroom. I have been working on my Mr. Kurland's Classroom website for several hours. It's far from perfect, but the outlines of a usable site began to emerge, after I resolved several problems caused when I tried out a new "change site layout" tool. Some of the resources that I have collected are pretty good.

Online collaboration is one of my ultimate goals, so I am in the process of testing various alternatives, many of which are included in the sidebar, while some exist only within my chrome browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.