A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Top 10 Best Kinect Hacks

Top 10 Best Kinect Hacks

One of the first things I thought about when I saw a 3D printer at an elite high school, was how the tech department might partner with the theatre and drama and art departments to create masks. That flight of fancy led me to wonder, how would students program in a new design? Wouldn't a 3D digital scanner make the job easier? Then, I wondered if Xbox's Kinect framework could be configured to operate as a digital scanner. Apparently, someone else already thought of that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.