A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Phd quality insights on technology

A warning to college profs from a high school teacher | Voices in the Feminine | Scoop.it

I just discovered a tech tool I like now that I get it: Edmodo.  The professional community is posting high level insights on the pros and cons of using technology in the classroom.

Now here's one I don't like: the keyboard on my Smart phone kept trying to substitute Eduardo for Edmodo because the new word didn't compute.  With Ray Kurzweil,  who pioneered voice recognition algorithms,  as described in How to Create a Mind, maybe Google might invest some resources in handwriting recognition or better keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.