A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Friday, November 16, 2012

Moment of truth: When the Baby Reads!



My friend Mandee is a military mom and Speech Pathologist who lived in the DC area long enough for me to work with one of her sons. Mandee was kind enough to let me observe her on her job working her magic when I was working on my Master's Degree. Mandee does a blog to allow her family to keep up with them as they travel around the world as a military family. In the video Mandee shared above, her youngest son Linc is now reading.

1 comment:

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.