A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Millionaire Rap

What do I care if you’re a millionaire?
You don’t breathe my common air

What do I care about the shoes you wear?
You don’t follow my footsteps.

What do you care about the neighborhood?

You don’t feel the child who can’t read,
Who can’t compute without a calculator,
Who refuses to eat the free lunch
Not because he isn’t hungry
Not because he feels entitled,
But because you wouldn’t feed it to your dog.

What do I care about the car you drive?
I’m not showing up in your arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.