A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ted Leonsis Highlights Snag Films (Free Documentaries for Education)

Educational Technology « Teds Take

One of my former student's parents introduced me to Google Reader, which I now use to follow certain blogs, including Ted's Take. Today, Ted's Take mentioned Snag Films, a free resource for educators and students. I noticed that Goldman Sachs is sponsoring this free service. Why would Goldman Sachs offer a free service for education?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.