A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MyPlate - Food Diary & Food Calorie Counter | LIVESTRONG.COM

MyPlate - Food Diary & Food Calorie Counter | LIVESTRONG.COM

My Plate is an appropriate use of numbers and measurement. Measure caloric intake. Measure calories burned.

DRA Word Analysis is also an appropriate use of numbers and measurement. Numbers and measurements can be useful guidelines for setting and achieving goals.

The most effective goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely. My plate makes counting calories simple and visual. I love it.  One of my favorite features of My Plate is the Loops feature.  Using the Loops mapping feature, I was able to easily measure the various loops I use to walk Mabel and figure out how many calories I burn when I walk her.  Setting diet and exercise goals has never been easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.