A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HyperPhysics

HyperPhysics

I was doing some research on Electric Circuits to avoid getting shocked while taking down my antenna rotator off the roof when I stumbled across this amazing science resource (click on the link above). This will definitely go on my PortaPortal (it may already be there). The information is visually arranged in a "web" format, a format we teach young writers who are in the planning stage. Each bubble is a link to to specific information. Very comprehensive!

Ultimately, I phoned my friend Ricky, who remembered that the electrical source for the rotator was inside my pantry.  A simple unplugging will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.