A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Outlook is dead to me

Never thought I'd say it, but here it is: "Outlook is dead to me in 2013."

Tonight, I discovered that the old Google Sync, which made it possible to sync Outlook's calendar to Google Calendar is history. Google's master plan all along, in providing a free service, was to intended to shift enterprise clients, (i.e., schools, businesses, and government clients from Microsoft Exchange Servers to Google servers.) Free? No way!

Our "free" Google applications are not really free. Consumers pay for them through cellular service contracts. Ad revenues? Yeah, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.