A calling ...

"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."

"Make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

- Buckminster Fuller

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mr. Kurland's Virtual Classroom

I've been up all night and was at my desk all day updating my virtual classroom and cleaning up my PortaPortal links. The main sections that I worked on today were the Reading and Mathematics sections. The reason why I invested so much time in this project was to prepare for upcoming field work and presentations. I wanted to make these resources available to my fellow cohorts and for the student that I will be working with on a Curriculum Based Assessment Project.

If you get a chance to look at some of these resources and go onto my Virtual Site, which is obviously under construction, please drop me a comment. The link is located on the sidebar just below the LibraryThing Gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goal is to engage in civil conversation.